Customers look for product solutions wherever they can find them. These days, many customers are online, and focusing on that fact has helped Sprayer Depot become a social media leader in the spray equipment industry. Here are 5 ways we're connecting with customers on social media:
- 140 characters may seem like a pittance when it comes to tools, but the quick communication style is a perfect way to reach us about problems big or small on Twitter. It also allows us to convey important news, share product links or updates about our business.
- By seeing product images, customers can easily identify what they need using Instagram. Visuals are vital! Plus, customers can post questions and comments. Being responsive allows us answer question and even provide pricing information when our customers are on-the-go.
- Having how-to's and advice online is vital for customer communication. Our YouTube instructional video library contains useful topics like Repairing a Kappa-40 Diaphragm Pump and Repairing a JD9 Spray Gun O-Ring. Available 24/7 these videos are quick and easy-to-understand, no matter the day or time. Of course, we're always happy to help and are available by phone and Live Chat in addition to our social channels.
- With Google+ integrating into Youtube, it's easier than ever to quickly type #sprayequipment, #sprayers or similar hashtags to quickly find a topic thread.
- Using Facebook means more than simply having followers or answering private messages. Customers can now write a review and let others know about their experience with Sprayer Depot. The reviews are not only helpful to Sprayer Depot but potential customers who want an unbiased 3rd party review can gain valuable insight that's useful when choosing a company to purchase from.
We even have Linked In to help us with all things business. Suppliers, distributors and any other companies know where to find us.
Still, it's not about having these platforms. It's about our customers, it's about answering the email, the phones and the chats with the best possible answers we can provide. The better we can communicate, the better we are doing our jobs. And the better we do our jobs, the more people we have to help.