Operating Instructions for a Kings 4-Wheel Sprayer (Model # K4C100P70-27)
- Set the on/off switch to the on position.
- Set the throttle to slow.
- Turn the gas on.
- For a cold start, set the choke to full.
- Pull start the engine.
- Release the choke and raise the throttle to full.
- The regulator has 4 settings.
- You can set the base pressure with the adjustment nut.
- The left lever turns on the agitation.
- You will notice a slight drop in pressure.
- The agitator mixes the tank to help evenly dispense chemical.
- The right lever turns on pressure to the spray gun.
- Adjust the spray gun to the correct setting and you are ready to spray.
- Before turning off the pump, turn off the agitator and spray gun.
- Release the pressure.
- Set the throttle to idle.
This sprayer is in stock! Same-day shipping is available.