Operating Instructions for a Kings 100 Gallon Pressure Washer Skid Sprayer (Model KS100P17)
- Before starting the sprayer, make sure the gun is plugged into the hose.
- Before turning the pump on press the trigger to the gun.
- To start the engine, make sure the gas is on, the choke is on, and the throttle is all the way down.
- Turn the switch to "On".
- Pull the starter to turn the engine on, when the engine engages, you can set the throttle.
- Once the engine turns on, make sure to press the trigger to the gun.
- Occasionally let go of the trigger, so the engine can build up pressure.
- Occasionally check the pressure by pulling the trigger to the gun.
- The unit comes with 5 different tips; a soaker, a jet, a larger jet, a 45 degree spread, and a larger 45 degree spread.
- The larger tips handle higher gallons per minute, but lower pressure.
- The tips can be rotated, however, to rotate the tip you must let go of the trigger. If there is pressure going to the gun you cannot rotate or remove the tips.
- To remove the tip simply pull back on the release and pull the tip out.
- When turning the engine off, make sure to hold the trigger to prevent the engine from backfiring.
- The red nozzle is your pressure regulator.
- The unit also includes a standard chemical injector.
- Simply run your tube to your chemical; the unit will draw and mix with the spray.
- You can drain the tank by removing the hose, letting the water drain out.
This sprayer is in stock and ships the same day!* Click here to see our complete line of Kings Sprayers. To view the sprayers available for same day shipping, simply click the sprayer type category box (Kings Skid Sprayers, Kings 3-Point Hitch Sprayers, etc.).
(*Order must be placed by 12:00 p.m.)