A chemical eductor allows you to safely mix liquids and dry chemicals quickly. Properly mixing chemicals is a crucial step for an effective spray application. A chemical eductor can give you better control of your chemical solution thus making your application not only more productive but also more effective. This can help you avoid some costly problems that can occur from poorly mixed chemicals such as:
- High chemical costs due to wasted solution
- Inconsistent quality and effectiveness of application
- High corrosion rates
- Increased expenses from spray equipment maintenance and replacement (replacing corroded parts etc.)
- Spillage and runoff of chemicals into waterways
The good news is a chemical eductor not only helps you prevent the issues above, it also provides additional benefits to your operation:
- All mixing is at ground level
- Handle dry or liquid chemicals with one system
- Save time by mixing chemicals into the system at up to 1 gallon per second
- Achieve a better mix with an even eduction rate
Chemical eductors can be used in a variety of settings including:
We currently stock the Hypro CleanLoad Chemical Eductor 3375P series which offers two different models. The 3374P-05T4 model consists of a 4.5 gallon hopper which allows it to fit into smaller areas, while the 3374P-05T5 comes with a 5.5 gallon hopper and includes a tank rinse nozzle system which allows for rinsing of dry chemical containers.
According to Hypro's operating manual, the Cleanload chemical loading station offers versatility and can be used in different applications. It can be mounted two different ways for your convenience and preferred application.
For more information on how to install the CleanLoad Chemical Eductor please follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Ready to take control of your chemical mix?