Not Just Another Lawncare Company
Our Customer Highlight Contest is one our favorite ways to get to know our customers. It's especially fun when we receive photos as part of the contest submissions and our recent contest, "Show Us Your Eat. Spray. Love T-Shirt" garnered quite a few fun entry pictures.
We're excited to announce Glenn Farrell of Lawn Doctors in Stamford, CT as the winner of the contest. Glenn submitted a winning photo featuring one of our Eat.Spray.Love t-shirts and we're lovin' it! We asked Glenn to tell us a little more about Lawn Doctors, and here's what he told us:
1. Briefly describe your business and the type of services you provide: Lawn Doctor provides treatments for lawns, t ree and shrub care, in addition to mosquito and tick control.
2. Do you use social media for your business? If so, what channels? (Facebook, Twitter, etc): Yes! We have a Facebook page for each of our locations, Lawn Doctor of Fairfield and Westchester County and Lawn Doctor of Metrowest and Worcester County.
3. What type of equipment do you use most often? Proprietary equipment for lawn and power seeding; spray rigs for spraying trees, shrubs, ticks, and mosquitos.
4. What months of the year are the busiest for your business? March – June than again September - October.
5. What is one part or component you always keep on hand? I have a spare part for all my main equipment. I use an inventory system that allows me to see what I go through the most, and be sure to have two of those in inventory.
6. What is the biggest way Sprayer Depot helps make your life easier? I always call and speak to Brandon Grossman; he helps with any details and is pretty awesome (and a great asset to Sprayer Depot).
7. If you could choose the color of our next "Eat. Spray. Love" t-shirt, what color would it be? I'd like a fluorescent color so it would stand out.
Get Featured in our Next Customer Highlight Blog:
Want to get featured in a Customer Highlight blog? Contact us using the form below and we’ll get in touch with you ASAP. Remember to stay tuned to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for future promotions, contests, and industry news.