It’s always a good idea to review the manufacturer information when starting your skid sprayer for the first time. For the Kings Sprayers line we offer quick set up information in a variety of ways, through our website, YouTube videos and Customer Service Technicians. After all, many of our customers have tackled these steps many times over. However, as technology changes and sprayers are more and more customized, it’s always a good idea to take a second glance at the getting started information.
Follow these instructions when starting your Skid Sprayer for the first time. Then, check out the video below for more quick set up details for the Kings Sprayers 50 Gallon Utility Skid Sprayer with 7 gpm Roller Pump Model # KSU50P6.
Starting Your Skid Sprayer for the First Time
- First, set the ON/OFF switch to the “ON” position.
- Set the throttle to SLOW.
- Make sure the gas is set to the ON position.
- For a cold start, set the choke to FULL.
- Pull start the engine.
- Release the choke.
- Raise the throttle to FULL.
- Pressure should be adjusting to approximately 150psi. Notice a slight drop in pressure when the agitator is turned ON and rise when it is turned to the OFF position. The agitator mixes the tank to help evenly dispense chemicals.
- Adjust the spray gun to the proper setting and you are ready to spray!
This Kings Sprayers Skid Sprayer is part of the QuickShip program – order it by 12:00 p.m. (EST) and it ships the SAME DAY, helping to reduce down time and increase productivity. Click here to see our complete line of Kings Sprayers and all QuickShip sprayers. If you like what you see, head over to our YouTube Channel for that and more instructional videos.