On our previous post, Spray Equipment: We've Got What You Need, we gave you some insight on what makes us different from our competitors. Not only do we aim to WOW customers by exceeding expectations, we strive to be a major source for spray equipment industry news and fun spraying facts.
We take pride in being fun and easy to do business with, so we make sure our blog posts reflect this by providing you informative, educational and fun content. Thanks to our marketing team, today we are featuring some cool tidbits on what's popular with our customers.
Interested in learning more about what makes us stand out? Read below for our 5 fun "Did you Know?" facts about Sprayer Depot.
1. Our "Tall Tree Spray Guns" blog post tops the list of our most popular blog posts with almost 2,000 views. On this post, we give a quick run-through on how to use a professional spray gun like the FMC 785 Spray Gun, Udor Long Range Spray Gun and the Udor Turbine Spray Gun for spraying trees. Want to check it out for yourself? Click here
2. Sprayer Depot has more than 2,400 Facebook Fans and our fan base keeps growing fast! We like to stay connected to our customers by providing useful and fun content in social media. We frequently run contests and giveaways, like the recent "Customer Highlight Contest". Make sure to stay tuned to future promotions, product features, and industry news by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
3. Year-to-date, the number of customers who made a purchase from a mobile phone increased 135% from the same period in 2014. This is one of our favorite facts because it means that many of you are reaching us through your mobile device.
4. Sprayer Depot's most-watched YouTube video of all time is “Replacing a Shurflo Pressure Switch” with nearly 20,000 views. Why is this such a popular video you may ask? Well, the 8000 Series diaphragm pump is SHURflo's most widely used agriculture pump and a faulty pressure switch is one of the most common (and easy!) repairs. Our video features step-by-step instructions on how to replace this pressure switch.
5. So far in 2015, we’ve engaged in more than 950 chat sessions with customers via our online chat feature. Contacting us through chat is easy and convenient! Live chat is available for both English and Spanish speakers so whether you just want to place an order, or have questions about our products, hop online and look for the chat icons to start chatting.
Tell us what you'd like to see more of by commenting on the box below!