When it comes to your pressure washing business, the equipment you use can make a big difference in the quality of your work. Sometimes it’s easy to “just make do” and buy the cheapest option in the market. While this might seem like an attractive strategy to lower your expenses, in the long-run it probably won't be the financially-sound decision you initially thought it was. Fortunately, when it comes to pressure washing parts and components, there are plenty of manufacturers such as Hypro and Myers who offer reliable and quality products, all at great prices.
Today, we are featuring 4 of the most popular plunger pumps series in the pressure washing industry.
The CX series offers rugged design focusing on durability for continuous operation at maximum pressure and flow. One of its best-selling features is its versatility with three suction ports for different installation options.
- Flows to 10 gpm
- Pressure ratings up to 1,500 psi
- Constant lubrication of all power end parts
- Spring loaded chevron style packing
The DP series offers Myers highest volume/pressure plunger pumps available in their product lineup. They feature interchangeable plungers, seals, and fluid ends to provide various flow/pressure ratings. It is also available in hydraulic drive configuration.
- Flows to 79 gpm
- Pressure ratings up to 2,000 psi
- Internal gear reductions of 3.95:1
- Non-scoring plungers
- Suction and discharge located for easy service
- Offerings of seven interchangeable plunger and seal packages
These Hypro pumps are designed specifically for the car wash and pressure washing industry, resulting in pumps that deliver higher pressure and increased reliability for even the toughest cleaning jobs.
- Flows to 4.3 gpm
- Pressure ratings up to 3600 psi
- 1725 max rpm
- 1" OD solid shaft
- 3/4" NPT Inlet, 1/2" NPT Outlet
- Bronze piston guides give you larger bearing surface for extended life on oil seals and plungers
PowerLine Plus 2000 plunger pumps are designed for pumping water, soap, detergent, and other nonflammable liquids that are compatible with pump component materials. You can trust this pump to clean all the grime and dirt on small or large surfaces.
- Flows to 4.2 gpm
- Pressure ratings up to 2500 psi
- 1725 max rpm
- 1/2" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- 3/4" OD solid shaft
- ZA27 piston guides give you larger bearing surface for extended life on oil seals and plungers